The Anne Frank Zentrum takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data in accordance with data protection regulations and in compliance with established legal data protection provisions.
I. Name and contact details of the party responsible for processing data
These date protection rules apply to data processing by:
Anne Frank Zentrum e. V.
Rosenthaler Straße 39
Tel.: +49 30 2888656-00
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our public relations department at email@example.com.
The Anne Frank Zentrum has authorized as data protection official:
RA Dr. Stefan Rinke
Kanzlei Dr. Rinke
Tel.: +49 30 966108-33
II. Nature and purpose of data processing
Any personal data (such as name, address or e-mail address) collected by us is done whenever possible on a voluntary basis. This data is not passed on to third parties without your express consent and is treated in accordance with the following provisions.
III. Collection and storage of personal data
(a) When visiting the website
When you access the www.kompetenznetzwerk-antisemitismus.de website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and name of your access provider
We process the data mentioned above for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the website
- To guarantee a comfortable use of our website
- To evaluate system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
b) When using the contact channels, in particular the contact form
If you have questions of any kind, we encourage you to contact us using the form provided on the website. This requires that you provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry is from and are able to respond accordingly. Additional information is voluntary.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your inquiry has been addressed.
(c) To fulfil the contract
For the purpose of fulfilling the contract in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO, name and contact data, usually first and last names, your e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and other similar contact data, are recorded so that we can establish and maintain contact.
IV. Transferral of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties, in particular to members of the network,
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO.
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and no reason exists to assume you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event of a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
V. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data that we process. In particular, you may request information regarding the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke at any time your previously provided consent to us. In consequence, we may no longer continue to process the data which was based on this consent in the future, and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you may contact the supervisory authority at your place of residence or workplace or at the headquarters of the Anne Frank Zentrum in Berlin, namely: Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Tel.: +49 (0)30 13889-0, Fax: +49 (0)30 2155050, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without the indication of any special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
VII. Data security
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
When you visit our website, we use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we instead use 128-bit v3 technology. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
VIII. Severability clause
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection statement. You can access and print out the current data protection statement at any time from the website at kompetenznetzwerk-antisemitismus.de/datenschutz.